[RE-wrenches] Wire Sizing

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Wed Jan 14 09:47:46 PST 2009

Jay:

I use a spreadsheet I created for voltage drop calculations.  I have
upgraded it periodically and recently added columns to indicate de-rated
ampacities due to temperature and conduit fill.  This spreadsheet is
available at: http://mpandc.com/resources/resources.html

As a caveat, I don't use Excel as my native spreadsheet language, but I
port tools I want to make available to the public to Excel as it is a more
commonly used application.  No guarantee is implied on the use of this tool
and I do appreciate any feedback.

William Miller