[RE-wrenches] Wildlife issues with ground mounts

David Buckner dbuckner at solaresystems.com
Thu Jan 8 16:19:48 PST 2009

I'm curious to hear any horror stories (or simple nuisances) relating to
open field ground mounted arrays involving wildlife.  Either wildlife or
array being damaged by the other.  The only hassles we've had have been
the occasional squirrel under flush mounted rooftop arrays.  We've had a
few ground mounted arrays up and running for over 5 years and I've never
seen any issues.  We are now getting ready to install another ground
mount (NJ location), and the customer has asked the question.

Regards,

David

--
David Buckner