[RE-wrenches] Pulse 250 power center

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:24:31 PST 2008

I have 2 customers with the old power centers sitting on the shelves, want
me to see if they will part with the charge controller? No guaranty, 1 says
he is going to move it to his camp and they're both pack rats....

The better bet is the MPPT controller but keep in mind that the original
breakers are not rated for the series panel strings that we use now. The
Square D breakers are only UL rated for 50 volts not the typical 70 - 96
volts we see now.

Here's to a great new year,

Bob