[RE-wrenches] mate issues AND MORE ISSUES

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:32:57 PST 2008

This makes it hard to decide if the problem is auto starting (it is) or
lousy gear and poor support? Anyone notice a pattern of support here?
I avoid auto start because murphy moves in on the better designed
systems and bites you in the rear sooner that later, on the lousy ones like
the start of the thread he openly lives there.
Also never run an engine without a "Murphy" shutdown system. Sooner or later
it will save your rear end. But it will not help if it will not start!

With auto start most people don't pay any attention and things go wrong
also.

Either way we catch the flack.

Have a great Christmas,

Bob Ellison