[RE-wrenches] Adios Solar Pathfinder

Wayne Irwin EE Wayne at PureEnergySolar.net
Sat Dec 20 13:52:05 PST 2008

Jim,

If you look at it the right way it may be a blessing in disguise.
We retired our old pathfinder for the Solmetric SunEye. It has become an extremely valuable tool for site analysis as well as for marketing.
Our customers love that they can see right there on the spot what their solar window is.
It seems a bit pricey at first, but it has definitely paid for itself. I highly recommend getting the GPS and the hard case.

Wayne Irwin, President

Pure Energy Solar International Inc.

Lic # CVC56695

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.net