[RE-wrenches] Sample Power Purchase Agreements

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Tue Dec 16 17:23:53 PST 2008

Carl,

We have been working on a small (20 KW) PPA which I'll call a "partial pay"
model.  The main advantage is that it transfers tax credits for the
non-profit / municipality.  They end up getting as much as 50% more KW
(Massachusetts) than they would otherwise and the investor ends up making a
good return.

There are lots of accounting and SEC rules that need to be addressed, but it
appears to be within the scope of feasibility.

Happy to share details but don't have much time until after the New Year and
don't have formation papers yet.

Best,

Conrad

Cotuit Solar