[RE-wrenches] Insurance classification

Starlight Solar, Yuma, AZ larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Dec 4 11:42:24 PST 2008

Todd,
I think you are putting yourself at risk. What if you have a claim and
they deny it because you did work on a roof?

My insurance cost is $850 per year for $1M. I'll let the group know
what my agent says about these other classifications when they get
back to me.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
11279 S. Glenwood Ave #11114
Yuma, AZ 85367
(928) 941-1660

larry at starlightsolar.com
www.starlightsolar.com

Retail Store: 2998 Shari, Yuma, AZ

Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation