[RE-wrenches] system commissioning time frames

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:39:49 PST 2008

Thanks all.......we will be instructing the utility to hold off until 2009
to replace the meter and allow the system to be "placed in service"......
I suspected we should do this.......
Joel......you are right......we need to control the process.......not the
utility or the AHJ.......This was the one system that we did that fell right
on this cusp of this tax credit change over and were not sure how to handle
it.......
Cheers.....
Kirpal

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Joel Davidson
<joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> It is nice to have a good working relationship with the utility,
> but scheduling and placing meters are just part of the job, not
> commissioning.

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer