[RE-wrenches] system commissioning time frames

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 11:26:50 PST 2008

Dear Kirpal,

Control your work. You (not the AHJs or the utility company) should define commissioning and when it occurs. Make your own commissioning form. You can copy someone else's form, see http://www.atlantisenergy.org/Atlantis_Commissioning_Plan.pdf or search the internet for other forms at http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=commissioning+pv+system I use the commissioning and/or final inspection form as a customer sign-off and a record that the job is completed, inspected, approved by and turned over to the customer.

Joel Davidson