[RE-wrenches] More on AC coupling - SI and SB

Matt solarone at charter.net
Tue Dec 2 15:24:08 PST 2008

Tump,

As luck would have it, all my contact business cards are at my home office - 300 miles away from where I am at the moment. I would use the   info at SMA-america.com   general address until I get back and dig up a better one. We are sending a few guys over to the factory in Germany to further push our point of view, :-)

Matt T