[RE-wrenches] More on AC coupling - SI and SB

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Nov 28 10:55:05 PST 2008

HI Chris,

I've been give some glowing reports from a company that uses them for
telecomm sites, many in very hostile environments and they seem to
hold up really well, and yes the price point is very good.

I've got a 3100amphr at 48v going in off grid in Baja next year and
the Unigy II are what I'm using.

Hope this helps,
jay

peltz power