[RE-wrenches] Golden Genesis question

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 14:24:44 PST 2008

Sam Vanderhoof and Ron Kenedi owned Independent Power Company. In 1982, they operated out of Tyler Foote Road, Nevada City, CA. (still got their their old catalog). Then they moved to above the old post office (I met Sam for the first time there but can't recall if it was in Nevada City or North San Juan). For more history, see http://www.californiasolarcenter.org/solareclips/2001.10/20011009-4.html