[RE-wrenches] NEC compliant solar labels

Geoff Greenfield geoff at third-sun.com
Fri Nov 21 12:52:53 PST 2008

Ahhh yes... I love this NEC signage requirement.  It goes a long way toward re-assuring inspectors and others that the inverter does a reliable job disconnecting if the grid goes down.  I will put this at the top of my 690 improvement list.

Along the same lines: we oughta sell lightbulb base stoppers to keep all those electrons from leaking out of lamps without bulbs!

;-)    Have great weekends all my fellow wrenches!  Its a cold but clear day here and I'm gonna go home and cut firewood and play guitar hero with my kids.

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
Founder and CEO
Third Sun Solar & Wind Power Ltd.