[RE-wrenches] tankless hot water and pumping question

Karl Schwingel karl at northwindrenewable.com
Sat Nov 15 15:42:15 PST 2008

the Takagi Jr apparently has an electric heater in it that will turn on
when the outside temp drops below 5 F out.  this could add up to real
kwh depending on it's final location.

Karl

--
Karl Schwingel
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer

PO Box 723 Stevens Point, WI 54481
Karl at Northwindre.com
Cell: 715 209 0446
Fax : 715 952 4501

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not a named recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from
your computer. Thank you.