[RE-wrenches] Fwd: 2011 NEC PV SUBMISSIONS

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 11:28:13 PST 2008

Michael,

The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) has had Ward Bower, of Sandia
National Labs, as their voting member on the Code Making Panel for many
years. This fall, I was appointed by SEIA to be Ward's alternate at the
meeting. We both attend the meeting, but Ward is the voting member.

Bill Brooks.