[RE-wrenches] truss loading

Erika M. Weliczko erika at repowersolutions.com
Tue Oct 28 15:31:31 PDT 2008

I have been able to work with a P.E. or architect to the tune of about
$250-350 (maybe $1000 if they are very uncomfortable with the situation) to
come inspect the roof (or take my very detailed description of the
construction details)so that they can create a letter that says the roof can
take additional weight of X with Y attachments per square foot with a total
surface area of Z.
In some cases we have added support per suggestions for extra overkill
measures, making everyone feel better. Then nobody ever goes up into the
attic again.

Good luck.

erika

Ohio License # 44844