[RE-wrenches] evergreen panels diode problems

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Sep 23 09:57:35 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,

What I'm curious about is at what voltage does this occur.  48, 160???

I have 3 in series  on a ungrounded system for 2 years now and are
working just fine. Output is what is should be and no problems.

I know that Sunpower has a white paper that shows at lower voltages
there is no problem, but above 180v ( if memory serves) there are
problems.

jay

peltz power