[RE-wrenches] Fake Email solar orders

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:30:36 PDT 2008

These are all fake, I get them looking for engine rebuild kits as well as
solar gear.
REST ASSURED if you contact the card issuer for approval it will make no
difference at all..
They will charge you back anyway in a couple months. You have absolutley NO
protection unless you are holding the (hot) credit card in your hot little
hand and damned little then.

Bob