[RE-wrenches] Distilled water only debate

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Sep 8 07:27:53 PDT 2008

Chris -

A full spectrum water analysis would confirm your experiment. What I have
been told over the years is if you introduce any other chemicals or metals
or minerals you wreck the chemical equation of the fragile battery equation.

PB + H2SO4 -- PbSo2 + H2o + H2So4,  Lead + sulfuric acid -- results -- in
Lead sulfate + water + diluted sulfuric acid.
As you are discharging moving left to right and recharging moving right to
left. Please excuse the formulae if it is off by a 2 or a 4 in the wrong
place it has been years since I looked it up

Thanks -

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com