[RE-wrenches] Hot water tank liner recommendations?

Aaron Wellendorf Aaron at stellarenergy.com
Wed Aug 27 09:28:06 PDT 2008

I would ask that you contact Stephen Rhoades at Burke Industries: (800)
669-7010 x406, www.burkeind.com. Burke Industries is manufacturer of
Hypalon, one of the best single ply membrane roofing products. The same
(or similar) products are used for reservoir liners, pond liners,
waterproofing underground homes, etc. If you need to set something on
the membrane such as a heat exchanger coil, then have a pre-made walkpad
heat welded under the area of the coil. The walkpads are several times
thicker than the membrane itself and are made for rough service areas.
Stephen really helped me a lot on one of my large commercial projects.

Aaron Wellendorf