[RE-wrenches] Braided grounding wire

R. Walters walters at taosnet.com
Sat Aug 23 11:29:24 PDT 2008

Hi August;

For any tilt adjustable or tracking system, that solid 10(or 6) will
strain harden and break. (We do a lot of pole mounts.)
We tried stranded 6, but found the tinned braid to be more corrosion
resistant at the connection point to the aluminum.
It looks very commercial/ professional too.
If you're doing a roof mount (non adjustable), the bare solid 10
would be cheaper.

Ray