HUP was IBE [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Tue Jul 15 03:25:16 PDT 2008

I too have used this method of coating w/ tool handle paint & found that
the corrosion will migrate UNDER this  coating. What I use now after a
"lockable enclosure accessed by authorized personal only" is the 3M
brand liquid electrical tape. Works so well it's a pain when I change
out batteries, its tough to remove.