Leaking L-feet and what kind of caulk [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Tue Jul 1 17:12:33 PDT 2008

I agree,NO or poor flashing it is just a nightmare waiting to happen!

 I also agree that we as an industry should begin to adopt & have standardize "proper" installation methods, BEFORE we have some idiot do it for us! I have lost jobs to folks that didn't flash due to the additional cost, but I enjoy my sleep!. Thanks Chris for the thorough research & presentation.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T