Scuff Pads for Rubber Membrane Roofs [RE-wrenches]

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Jul 1 06:23:46 PDT 2008

Hello Mike, Welcome to the list.

Back in the 80's I was installing satellite antenna systems for the broadcast and commercial market. I installed many NPR type mounts on flat and pitched roofs. Every install would have a 1/8 rubber high density mat under all steel. Here is a specification for what we used: http://www.bairdsatellitesupports.com/pdfs/rubber_matting_spec.pdf
Larry Crutcher
General Manager
Starlight Solar

Retail Store & Shipping: 2998 Shari Ave. Yuma, AZ 85365
Phone (928) 941-1660      Fax (928) 342-9103

Mailing Address:11279 S. Glenwood Ave, Box 11114, Yuma, AZ 85367
Renewable Energy Products for Home, Business and Recreational Vehicles
powered by STARLIGHTT