200VDC breakers [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 25 08:32:56 PDT 2008

Robin Gudgel at Midnite is having some CBI breakers developed and tested for
use with his Classic charge controller, which will allow as high as 250 vdc
input. I'm sure he'll announce on Midnite's website when they're available.
I don't know whether 100A will be available, though.

You may also use a fused DC-rated disconnect; likely way cheaper than a GJ
and enclosure.

Allan at Positive Energy