outback wiring schematics [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu Jun 19 11:43:36 PDT 2008

Jay -

We have wiring diagrams for all of the FLEXware systems available on the
website - which was just updated and improved - but the AC diagrams are
located as part of the product manuals and not under the wiring diagrams
right now.  I will ask to have the diagrams pulled out of each manual
and put into the wiring diagram section but that will take a little
while.

Each different FLEXware IOB (Input/Output/Bypass) kits has a specific
diagram since we have different models available (120 single inverter,
120V dual inverter, 120/240 dual inverter etc.  There is also DC
diagrams for each of the FLEXware systems included as part of the
overall FW250, FW500 and FW1000 manuals.

Here is the link to the manuals - you have to go to resources, then
documents, then manuals -

http://www.outbackpower.com/resources/documents/manuals/

We thought breaking up the diagrams into separate AC and DC diagrams
made more sense and was easier to understand than a single AC+DC diagram
which was very crowded and harder to read.  The old single
"one-size-fits-none" type diagram was not that effective in my opinion.

I hope this helps!

Christopher

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.