grundfos sqflex [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection bob-o at electronconnection.com
Thu Jun 19 06:20:42 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Hiya Jay,
I would. The tech info sez nothing, but if the pump gets clogged with
sand or silt, Grundfos won't honor their warranty. And while we are
on that subject, we all need to take Grundfos to the woodshed. They
DO NOT rebuild pumps. The simply "scrap" the whole shebang, stainless
steel housing and all. A terrible waste of resources and a rip-off
for us and our customers who need a rebuild after X years.
Best, Bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com