Chart for impact of space between panels and roof [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri May 16 12:32:27 PDT 2008

Hi Steve. Home Power just published an article that includes similar info.

For string sizing purposes, these correction temperatures are intended to be added to the highest average ambient temperature at the array's location.
• Parallel to roof (<6 in. standoff): +35°C
• Rack-type mount (>6 in. standoff): +30°C
• Top-of-pole mount: +25°C

The article also goes into detail about what temperature figures mean for array voltage and power.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org