wind controller [RE-wrenches]

Frank Lewon bzp at brick.net
Mon May 12 04:58:59 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Hi All,

Frank Lewon BZ Products here.

We have several customers using the MPPT500 in small wind/micro hydro
applications with good success reported. We have not specified the 500 for
this application and have no field data. External rectifier and break are
required.

BZ Products is not recommending using the 500 in this application.

Frank Lewon BZ