Unisolar Laminates [RE-wrenches]

David Buckner dbuckner at solaresystems.com
Fri Apr 25 16:37:42 PDT 2008

Thanks Larry, that's two for two!  This particular install is going to be on an essentially flat epdm roof, so no screws needed, but we'll need to monitor for debris build up, soiling, etc. We have been observing a Unisolar 'Solar Quilt' installation.  SQ was one of the answers to the Power Guard push a few years ago.  The Unisolar modules in that install are framed and don't seem to be holding excessive dirt, so hopefully a slight pitch flat roof will allow for the lamis to stay clean as well.  Don't want any shrubs growing in the middle of the system...