Citizen RE [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:21:55 PDT 2008

They were set up last year at the North Country Renewable Energy Fair
in Canton, NY.
The fellow doing it is the boyfriend of one of the fairs organiers so
out protests fell on deaf ears. They actually took Roy's prime spot
and put him (citizen re)  in it. without even saying anything to us.
Then pretty much tried to avoid me for the rest of the show.

I understand they have been run out of the MREA and the Solarfest, but
I could be wrong.

These fellows will give us all a bad name.

Bob