Grundfos s pump TECH # [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Mon Apr 21 10:23:35 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

We had an F3 condition on 4 different SQ Flex systems.
The pump would run but was locked in at one rpm rate.

It turns out that there was a range of CU200 controllers built in 2006
that had faulty
modems, which caused the controller to lose communication with the pump.

Grundfos was great about getting this warranty situation taken care of
for us.
New controllers were installed and no problems since.

Jay and Wallace...thanks for the Grundfos contact numbers!

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org