Heart (Xantrex) inverter parts needed [RE-wrenches]

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Apr 4 15:15:34 PDT 2008

Thanks John. I was skeptical about these type of companies dealing in
obsolete parts. As you are well aware, electrolytic caps have limited
shelf/use life. Since these were sold as proprietary to Heart I thought
they may not be very fresh. If all else fails, I will contact them.

Thank you,

Larry

John Berdner wrote:

> Larry:
>
> A quick google search yielded panther parts and their web site says
> they have them in stock.
>
> http://www.chetcodigital.com/PantherParts/StockSheets/StockList_3.htm
>
> Best Regards,
>
> John Berdner

> I am looking for replacement parts for a Heart Freedom (now Xantrex)
> inverter.
>
> I need two 3300uf, 40vdc capacitors. Original part is CDE 301E1305.
> Xantrex will not sell them, neither will any service center. Cornell
> will not sell them direct either.
>
> I have tried to locate a cross...dead end. Please contact me at
> 928-941-1660 or email me larry at starlightsolar.com
>
> Larry Crutcher
> Starlight Solar
> Yuma, AZ
> Renewable Energy Products Powered by STARLIGHT
>

> --

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
Yuma, AZ
Renewable Energy Products "Powered by STARLIGHT"tm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org