SMA Sunny Beam [RE-wrenches]

John Berdner jberdner at sma-america.com
Fri Mar 28 14:42:43 PDT 2008

Marco/Wrenches:

The Sunny Beam will work with all U and US series inverters.  We have
discontinued the old Sunny Beam and should have a new repalcement
Bluetooth version available in Spetember.  I suggest waiting if possible
since the Bluetooth will work over longer ranges, has better immunity to
interference, and includes a bunch of other additional features.  The
Bluetooth version will also be compatible will all U and US series
inverters as well.

Best Regards,

John Berdner

**********  Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer  **********

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
view, disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy, or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way.  If you received this e-mail
message in error, please return by forwarding the message and
its attachments to the sender and delete the message.

SMA America, Inc. and its affiliates do
not accept liability for any errors, omissions, corruption
or virus in the contents of this message or any attachments that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

>>> marco at pvthawaii.com 03/28/08 8:45 AM >>>

Does anyone know if one can use the Sunny Beam with the current SMA line
of
inverters?  And might anyone still have a stash of them that they might
be
willing to sell?

thanks,
marco