Grid Tied PV on Area Networks [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Mon Mar 24 16:21:02 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

I may be off base here, but it seems if the state has net metering
laws in place, that the utility needs to allow interconnection. If
this is a problem down stream for them, then its their problem to
fix, but they shouldn't deny our customers the right to net meter.
And their original argument that this would cause a safety risk to
personnel due to back feed doesn't hold water either, right?

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com