Batteryless inverter recommendation [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Feb 27 09:51:58 PST 2008

To add to this discussion, Magnetek is now back in the PV game, having taken their line back from Power One's dubious efforts. According to their rep, they are no longer the somewhat peculiar machines they formerly were, and at 96.5% efficient (the 6 kW unit), are certainly among the highest efficiency units available.

They are currently offering PV inverters (on the approved CEC list) up to on meg!

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com