battery-less VAWT [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Jan 31 11:33:25 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Nick,

The person I spoke with tells me he is "a managing, invested member"
with PacWind. He also informs me that all the machines are made in
China, that there is a big problem in China with the manufacturer
infringing on the design, that there are legal problems and that he has
been asked to be the CEO. To quote him "PacWind is basically not
currently selling machines".

I suppose that you could talk with him yourself if you want..

Matt

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com