no safe modules for ground-mounted arrays[RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg i2p at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 15:01:18 PST 2008

In a message dated 1/21/2008 2:44:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
michael.welch at re-wrenches.org writes:

Is it  time to resurrect the group that was set up originally to represent
installers  in their efforts to keep the utilities out of the business of
selling and  installing systems?

The Independent Power Providers seems like a useful  vehicle for this newer
purpose. But it is a bit moribund, and would need an  influx of leadership and
dues. _www.i2p.org_ (http://www.i2p.org)

That's great Michael. I was just about to send an identical message and  then
read your post.

IPP CA state paper work is in order. Michael you are right, the group is
moribund and needs new leadership.

I say for myself ,I am happy to pass the chair on. I can not speak for the
other BD members but suspect they would be interested in either picking up the
torch or passing it on.

Don Loweburg

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php