no safe modules for ground-mounted arrays[RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Jan 18 10:50:19 PST 2008

Just to show how divided our community is, let me re-state the question, has anyone heard of:

Chain Link Fencing

If this stuff is so dangerous, access to any part of the equipment should be restricted to qualified personnel only.

The more folks talk about how dangerous this stuff is, the more trouble they make for everyone when they could have used a low tech, time honored, industry standard to fix the problem.

I don't do alot of ground mount and I don't want or need all that j-box and conduit stuff for my roof top installations.  If you can get a manufacture to work with you great, but trying to fix this problem through the Code, at the device level, just makes things much worse.

MPF