Battery Pricing [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri Jan 11 16:58:53 PST 2008

Thanks, Joel, for the reminder.

Every now and then one of you emails me, "how come I am not getting the list?" Often, I check and they are no longer a member. Forwarding Wrench list emails without editing the Topica footer to remove the unsubscribe link is the prime suspect in most cases.

On another subject, if any **list members** that normally read by Topica Web View would like to see the missing emails, I can forward them to you. There're about a hundred of them between Dec. 31 when the problem cropped up, and to earlier today when they finally fixed it. And no, I will not pick and choose between them--it's all or nothing.

Contact me *off list* and I will forward them to you.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org