TED on mod sine inverter [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Fri Jan 11 11:59:02 PST 2008

I've got them working on a few SW's and one GTFX.  They seem to be working
OK but it's not like I'm there 24 hrs/day and the homeowners haven't
mentioned any oddities.

I just got the software with the TED1001 that I have at my house and it
looks pretty cool but doesn't work even with inverters bypassed and off.
Called TED and they says to send the meter back in as they have had some
"rare" solder joint issues with the USB port/board connection.  Darn... and
it looks pretty cool although you have to leave your computer on to get data
logging.  We'll update when I get repaired unit.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services