Topica problems [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri Jan 11 11:06:11 PST 2008

The other day I reported prematurely that "message store" was fixed, but it really was not. But today I see that it really, truly is fixed. Unfortunately, Topica was unable to restore the messages that were not showing up between the first and fixing it today.

At least so they said, and our archives appear to bear this out.

No word on the digest problem yet.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com