[RE-wrenches] Pulse 250 power center

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Dec 30 21:39:37 PST 2008

Joel,
As far as I know, there's never been a "Pulse Authorized Service Center"
because once installed, a powercenter is never removed. Pulse is long gone
(Ananda > APT > Pulse > Connect Energy > can't remember now.)

On a number of earlier powercenters, we bypassed the charge controller and
added an external MPPT model. They are all generally used in off-grid
systems, and as we have cold winters, MPPT is well worth the upgrade.

Allan at PosE