[RE-wrenches] Outback VFX input voltage cycling

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Mon Dec 29 21:06:39 PST 2008

Hi Kirpal,

I understand and have sure seen lots of "fixed" generators that we not
fixed.
The guy who sells most of the generators I use used to be at Stanford
labs, smart guy.

I agree but I have never seen this type of problem, that is "fixed" by
turning on a few lights.

And to be clear, this isn't to allow the generator to connect, it
connects just fine, but once connected the AC voltage will rise  quite
quickly and then once it goes above the max input setpoint the
inverter kicks it out of course.

I just don't understand how turning on a few lights would stop this
from happening?

jay
peltz power