[RE-wrenches] Skystream 3.7 experiences?

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Mon Dec 22 15:23:17 PST 2008

Kurt,

In a nutshell.....this unit is not ready for prime time yet. Lots of
bugs and glitches.
Not to mention much lower than expected energy production.
Might have something to do with those little fence posts they call
towers ;-)

And that Smart foundation only works on towers 60' or less.
Too short for most sites and not a good height for energy production anyway.

Believe me.....most of us would love to see plug and play/ modular tower
and turbine systems but there's no such beast yet!

Best advice......take a wait and see approach.

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747

www.four-winds-energy.com
www.nationalsolarsupply.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.