[RE-wrenches] mate issues AND MORE ISSUES

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Dec 22 11:20:01 PST 2008

Actually you aren't the /only /two! I have had very similar problems
with at least three OB systems in the last year or so. In every case,
everything seemed to work perfectly when I was there, but within 2 or 3
days there would be a call saying that the generator wasn't coming on
(always in the middle of the night). One owner would start pushing
buttons willy-nilly, so it all had to be reprogrammed every visit. This
problem has cuased a lot of irritation and at least one lawsuit
involving a dealer - who now won't attempt ANY off-grid work at all.
Surely this is just a software problem that could be rectified without
majorly re-work of the Mate?

Matt T