[RE-wrenches] Module Connectors (MC 4 Solarline Tyco)

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Tue Dec 16 07:56:38 PST 2008

Carl:

1. You have to use the one that matches the modules you are using.

2. The more connectors you have in a system, the more chance for
problems.  We install a PVC J-box with panel mount connectors such that the
factory leads can reach without spicing or extending.

3. From the J-box, un-spliced building wire (usually THHN) is run through
conduit to the termination point.

See http://mpandc.com/practices/Technical_Procedures/PV_wiring/PV_wiring.html

William Miller