[RE-wrenches] Mates Losing time & dates

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sun Dec 14 19:34:16 PST 2008

hi Tump,

There was a recall of the Flexnets due to them reseting at the end of
the month, could it be that?

The main thing I"ve had is the control of the AGS goes bad for some
reason.  I have had no luck with "reseting" them, so I just replace
them and send the old ones back for reprograming.

jay

peltz power