[RE-wrenches] PSR SCT

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Sun Dec 14 11:43:19 PST 2008

Hi Todd and all,
    We use products from US Plastics. They make great, acid resistant
trays in lengths up to four feet. Here's the link to a page where you
can find some of their products. They have an extensive website, so
look around a bit. You can spend a lot ($300+) or a little, depending
on what you need. I have been using them for years with no issues. One
note, be sure to get the measurements of the bottom, not the top rim
as the walls typically flare out and the given dimensions can differ
from the actual footprint.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog_name=USPlastic&category_name=97&product_id=3448

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer