[RE-wrenches] load side taps and NEC 240.21

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Dec 5 22:01:38 PST 2008

Much Egg On My Own Face as Usual. Of couse I was refering to 2005 not 2008.

2008, 2005, 2011, who is counting.

Well actually I guess in California folks are using 2008 California which
references 2005 NEC....so, where is the job? Or does it really matter since
it all comes down to the decretion of the AHJ.

Still, if Jerry is going to rely on NEC 2008 to get the 120% for commercial,
it still doesn't sound like he can meet it since I assume that the bolts he
wants to use are not located on the opposite end of the buss from the main
breaker.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way